Monday, April 04, 2005

charlie and the choclate factory

Hmm, I was going to post how excited I was to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka, until I saw this. Ok, I mean, Johnny Depp is one FINE piece of human, but when they get him to look like a freakin' girl, I'm not even excited to see the movie. I still wish to see it, though it might depress me some seeing as he looks that way.

-sigh-

Look at that! Look at that! He looks like a retarted.. UGH. That makes me completely TO'd.

Be Excellent to Each Other and Party On.


That seriously makes me sick.

11 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, April 04, 2005, Blogger Jenni said...

That's an awesome pic of Kip...

tootles! :)

 
At 1:45 PM, April 09, 2005, Blogger East said...

Hahaha!

You make me laugh!

For that you get a gold star!

Chau

 
At 5:41 PM, April 11, 2005, Blogger Jenni said...

Okay, is it just me or is the type on this page really small?

tootles! :)

 
At 3:17 PM, April 12, 2005, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

It's not completely small, it's suppossed to be that small.. I made it like that.

 
At 4:02 PM, April 12, 2005, Blogger Jenni said...

Well, it hurts my eyes. Could you change it, if you want to.

tootles

 
At 10:33 AM, April 13, 2005, Blogger jac-atac said...

Did you say Depp looked "retarted"? Is that like when you make a tart and bake it twice? I'm confused

 
At 10:34 AM, April 13, 2005, Blogger jac-atac said...

HAHA! I'm just amazingly hilarious.

 
At 10:20 PM, April 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes you are jac
-mike

 
At 3:17 PM, April 14, 2005, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

jac-atac, quit making me look 'retarted' because of my RETARDED spelling errors. Psh.

 
At 5:24 PM, April 16, 2005, Blogger East said...

-sigh- Chris...

haha...

Your funny JacKarate!

Chau

 
At 5:30 PM, September 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it was a great movie. I like how they changed it up a bit. Johnny is a great actor. To the comments above. Yea Johnny didn't look sexy in the movie but he's an actor he can't be sexy all the time, a true fan knows that. If you only watch his steammy movies then your not a real fan. Just a looker. Johnny I love you! Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home