Thursday, April 13, 2006

an early greeting


Good morning! I know I probably won't get a chance to post these things on their actual event time, so I figured I would post them now. Why? Because I love you! Soooooooooooo....

on saturday...
HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY, SYDNEY!!!

and on sunday..
HAPPY EASTER, EVERYONE!!!
HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY, MIKE!!!


The caption underneath the picture is supposed to say "what happens when hens eat fruit loops."

And, in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night.

5 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, April 13, 2006, Blogger East said...

w00t!

happy easter to you too! and in case i don't talk to you in a week, happy earth day too!

 
At 1:57 PM, April 13, 2006, Blogger East said...

WHOA! THATS A LOTTA PEEPS!

Isn't that bad for them? To be dyed different colors and stuff, I mean. Are all there feathers going to fall and then they will be bald?

Chau

p.s. you should moderate comments so I don't have to type dumb stuff at the bottom of your page...

 
At 4:49 PM, April 13, 2006, Blogger Shainerz said...

Happy (early) Easter!

 
At 11:59 PM, April 15, 2006, Blogger JC said...

Hey Brooke! Happy Easter!

 
At 3:43 PM, April 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh! thanks Brooke! you're the best!!
ttfn:D
love you!

SiLlY 7 sWiLlY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home