Sunday, July 02, 2006

top 11 christian pick-up lines


11. Excuse me, I believe one of your ribs belongs to me.
10. Excuse me, is this pew taken?
9. Haven't we prayed together before?
8. I know Dr. Dobson personally.
7. I don't see it myself, but some people say I resemble Michael W. Smith
6. I've prayed about it and God wants you to go out with me.
5. You have the body of Amy Grant and the soul of Mother Teresa. (DO NOT get this confused!)4. I'm not like those other (insert your church name here) guys.
3. My Friend told me to come and meet you, He said that you are a really nice person. I think you know him. Jesus, yeah that's His name.
2. Hey baby, you wanna take the church van for a spin?
1. Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?

3 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, July 02, 2006, Blogger Shainerz said...

taking the church van for a spin would be oh, so romantic! hahaha. those are great :)

I like #3 the best!

 
At 8:45 PM, July 09, 2006, Blogger Newsy said...

thats toooooo funny!

 
At 3:54 PM, July 15, 2006, Blogger East said...

#3 is probably the best one I have ever heard. I don't think it would work, but it made me laugh soooo hard! :-D Thanks Brooke, you made my day!

Chau

 

Post a Comment

<< Home