Thursday, April 28, 2005

I don't know how many (if any) of you are reading this, but my lovely sister wanted me to give her this link, because that was her favorite line from the movie.. and I found that picture earlier while I was searching for a new display picture thing for this name (to the right, it's a picture of Sam, played by Johnny Depp, from Benny and Joon).

Hmm, not much has really happened lately. I am getting better at ignoring people, like if someone is sitting there blabbing to me about nothing, or renaming everything that I've done wrong in the past school year, I just learn to tone them out, and by ignoring them, that shows that I am no chick to mess with. (:

1 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, April 29, 2005, Blogger jac-atac said...

You totally have this post on your blog twice. And it doesn't have a title either. Just FYI.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home