Thursday, April 28, 2005

I don't know how many (if any) of you are reading this, but my lovely sister wanted me to give her this link, because that was her favorite line from the movie.. and I found that picture earlier while I was searching for a new display picture thing for this name (to the right, it's a picture of Sam, played by Johnny Depp, from Benny and Joon).

Hmm, not much has really happened lately. I am getting better at ignoring people, like if someone is sitting there blabbing to me about nothing, or renaming everything that I've done wrong in the past school year, I just learn to tone them out, and by ignoring them, that shows that I am no
chick to mess with. (:


Also, I can't freakin' decide wheather or not to change my display name to "the devine one", because people question who I am because of the "what's her face", but, ugh, I don't know! Opinions, opinions, all I need is opinions!

6 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, April 28, 2005, Blogger East said...

Yes, yes you should... But not to "the devine one" but instead to something... far more insidious...

 
At 11:45 PM, April 28, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

Change it to ....Brooke

or would that be too plain

 
At 12:13 PM, April 29, 2005, Blogger jac-atac said...

Don't change your name, Whatserface! How could you!

 
At 2:16 PM, April 29, 2005, Blogger Ben (discipleofElyon) said...

I think you might want to change your name, I was a little confused when I saw your name. Anyway, maybe you could look through the Bible for some cool names or something. (You don't know me but you posted on my blog and I saw you on Jason's Blog)
-Ben

 
At 9:35 AM, May 02, 2005, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

I personally like the name "what's her face".

From,
Thompkins

BTW, this proves that I read your Blog.

 
At 3:10 PM, May 06, 2005, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Really, Tim? Maybe you could help me choose a cool one.

Yes, that is kind of plain, Jason. But it's cool when you do it.

Hah, thanks Pastor Al.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home