Monday, June 13, 2005

I don't think some people realize how sensative I really am. I mean, someone can just give me one weird look and I'll start going crazy because I think that they're mad at me or something. I don't rush around going "Are you mad at me?" every two seconds, but it does make me wonder. I really don't like being so sensative because when my friends are having problems at home or whatever and they're upset and stuff, I get upset and then I get depressed. I just don't understand.

7 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, June 13, 2005, Blogger Beckie said...

I know how you feel, I am the same way, very sensitive and always wondering if people are mad at me, dont worry, that is a good trait, it means you are caring and forgiving, and a good person

 
At 11:38 AM, June 14, 2005, Blogger Jenni said...

Dude, you DO go around every two seconds asking if they're mad at you, at least you used to do that.

tootles! :)

 
At 4:47 PM, June 14, 2005, Blogger jac-atac said...

I'm not too much different. Maybe you caught a disease from me. As we live together and such. :P

 
At 5:39 PM, June 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, it's Ok. Try to think that you are better than everyone esle so what they think doesn't matter. I wouldn't recomend that to everyone, but if you add the two extreams you might settle in the middle
~mike

 
At 6:58 PM, June 14, 2005, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

LoL, Thanks Beckie. I'm trying to not be so sensative.

Jenn, I don't do it much anymore. I hardly do it at all.

Thanks for the advice, Mikey.

 
At 8:38 PM, June 14, 2005, Blogger Jenni said...

dude, brooke, i just said, and i quote, "at least you used to do that."

 
At 2:56 PM, June 16, 2005, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

I know, I know. I'm sorry, So and So.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home