Thursday, June 16, 2005

I just don't understand how people don't understand that there is a God. How else could we have gotten here? A tiny speck of nothing somehow turned into a human? No, there is no way of explaining that. Well, here's just a little song making fun of evolution:

Once I was a tadpole, my tail long and thin,
Then I was a bullfrog with my tail tucked in.
Then I was a monkey, swinging from tree to tree.
Now, I'm a professor at the university!


That just opens my eyes to how our world is today. We were put here for a reason, to make God's Kingdom on Earth! The theory of evolution just shows us what those people believe, and we have to change their minds, with God's help.


Saran wrap, anyone?

6 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, June 17, 2005, Blogger Jenni said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:16 PM, June 17, 2005, Blogger Jenni said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:41 PM, June 19, 2005, Blogger JC said...

The key to pulling these pranks off successfully, is to keep your identity a secret!! It was a good prank none the less.

 
At 1:41 PM, June 19, 2005, Blogger JC said...

The key to pulling these pranks off successfully, is to keep your identity a secret!! It was a good prank none the less.

 
At 1:07 PM, June 20, 2005, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

I know it was me, Jenni. Brianna asked if it was me and I said yes because I didn't want to lie, because lying is bad. Now everyone is chewing me out.

 
At 10:03 AM, June 24, 2005, Blogger Ben (discipleofElyon) said...

Yeah, it bugs me on how stupid people can be... I heard on the news a while back about a school that decided to teach that evolution was only a theory and should be treated as such, and that there is an alternative called "Intelligent Design". Then all the news media and atheists started saying that it is violation of seperation of church and state (which isn't in the Constitution). The latest I heard was that the ACLU was sueing the school district.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home