Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Due to the graphic nature of this post, reader's discretion is advised

Tracy and Pablo are walking Tracy's dog Maximilliano down Howard street, discussing books, movies, and life in general. It was their first date.
"I really like you," says Tracy.
"I really like you, too," replies Pablo.
"Woof," barks Maximilliano.
Tracy and Pablo are now walking hand in hand, slowly passing by each store. Suddenly, thousands of screaming people and many beeping horns invade the semi-silence of Hibbing.
"What's wrong," screams Tracy.
As Pablo turns to answer, a car spins around the nearest corner, a blonde haired girl in the drivers seat, smiles and waves to a passing peer. It appears to be Brooke. Not paying attention to her surroundings, she drives on the sidewalk for nearly a block, striking Pablo and also Maximilliano bringing them to the ground, and running them both over afterwards.
"Nooooo!!!!!!!!" yells Tracy.

Tracy woke up a second later. It was just a dream. Good thing Brooke doesn't take driver's training until April. Look out, pedestrians!





Ooh, look! It's my birthday present to me! I'm so happy!
(-cough- what a nerd)

6 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, February 21, 2006, Blogger Shainerz said...

Happy birthday sweetie poo!!!!!!
I love you!!!!!!

 
At 4:17 PM, February 21, 2006, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

Ya know my uncle had the same dream when I got my license.

 
At 12:35 PM, February 24, 2006, Blogger jac-atac said...

I can't believe you are 15. What. Ever.

You're getting allgrowedup!! :0

 
At 10:28 PM, February 25, 2006, Blogger JC said...

Happy Birthday Brooke!! Your are too funny.
I actaully saw that movie. It was cute!

 
At 11:16 AM, March 08, 2006, Blogger Beckie said...

Im glad you had a good birthday! You are hilarious! You keep my smiling....

 
At 11:18 AM, March 11, 2006, Blogger SuperStar said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH! That's hysterical

 

Post a Comment

<< Home