Saturday, January 21, 2006

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I'm not, for various reasons. But I get to babysit in about an hour and a half, which will be pretty sweet. I've been getting alot of babysitting offers lately, which I am ecstatic about. My birthday is exactly one month from today. Which means I get to start driving, baby! Wooo! Hope you all have a good day (for the most part) and good luck bluejackets at tonights games! And Happy Birthday, Mr. Pearson!

Weird Conversation of the Day
Mom: Brooke, do you have any money?
Me: No, why?
Mom: I'm hungry. I want snacks or some food or something.
Me: Oh, sorry. (long pause) Oh, yeah. Jac can't bring you the paper cuz she doesn't have one.
Mom: Darnit! Can you go buy one for me?
Me: I don't have any money, Mom, I told you that.
Mom: Hmm. Well, I do.

4 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, January 21, 2006, Blogger Natalie said...

driving is too wonderful for words. i love you!
love, natalie

 
At 3:21 PM, January 25, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

That weird conversation is the best one I have read so far.
Keep them coming..haha

 
At 5:28 PM, January 25, 2006, Blogger jac-atac said...

Awesome conversation. That's awesome. Your blog rocks.

 
At 1:28 PM, January 26, 2006, Blogger SuperStar said...

Your blog does rock! Loves!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home