Wednesday, November 16, 2005

hated?

As all of you know, I'm a slacker. I slack off. Yes. The past two months, I have been working with the school play for the past few months (you should go see it), and last month we got advertisement posters to post everywhere. I got one for my locker, and slacked off to putting it up until today. So, I put it on the outside of my locker proudly, then quickly went upstairs to get help with my algebra, only to come down finding it ripped up with holes in it about 10 feet away from my locker. Sad. I didn't think people hated me enough to do that. And yes, I have a suspect as to who did it. Idiots.

Remember, the best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!

2 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, November 16, 2005, Blogger Shainerz said...

I doubt they ripped it down because they hate you. People did that all the time. They see something on a locker, what else is there to do during the 5 minute break inbetween classes except to rip stuff off of people's locker? Yeah..I doubt it was anything because of you. They probably didn't even know who's locker it was.

 
At 9:54 AM, November 17, 2005, Blogger Jilb said...

We just watched Elf! love that movie.

All you can do is pray and say God bless them. Hard to do though. Annoying people....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home