Thursday, November 10, 2005

Satan has been testing my patience lately. Like two seconds ago, for instance. I wrote this entire post, went to do spell check, and the entire thing got deleted. Augh.
These past few weeks have been fairly large bumps in the road. I've been rude, conceited, disrespectful, impatient, annoying, frustrated.. Not to mention my kind actions being sparse. The list goes on! Thus, my end-of-year resolution. I have told myself if I better myself by the end of 2005, I will buy myself a gifty (hopefully Hillsong United, but I'm not 100% sure that I will accomplish it), assuming that I will better myself. You see, I must teach myself not to get annoyed over little things, once that is acheived, I will be closer to being a more patient person, and once I am patient, I won't be rude, conceited, disrespectful, and the remainder of the list as much as before (no one is perfect). So, my fellow reader, pray that God will give me the strength to accomplish this to make myself a better person and most definitely a better friend. I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home