Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Hello reader! My apologies for not posting more frequently, but I have been quite busy with the play, homework, and most importantly.. MYC!

About the last one, it was a blast! I was in a room with Jess, Jenn, and Natalie, and boy was that interesting! On Thursday, we went to service and stayed for the Grits concert, which was awesome! We danced.. ALOT. After the concert, we went back to the hotel and the girls had a popcorn party and talked about the usual girly-like stuff. We went to bed. Blah, blah, blah. I went to breakfast with Jenn and we went back to our room, started flipping through the channels, and we watched the ending of the Doodlebops! I can't remember what happened after that. We went to service or something. Then we did other stuff. Then went to service again, then went back to the hotel and some of us went to Perkins. Interesting stuff happened there. Uhh, then we came back to the hotel and went to bed, woke up, got ready & packed up the room, then went to the MOA. That was pretty boring, nothing too exciting happened. Then we went on the bus and rode back. I hit my head twice on the trip. Well, someone smacked my head against the side of the TV once and I was laying in the middle of the aisle and i just hit it on the bottom of the chair. Err, yeah. My brain is dead. Sorry. On Sunday after church, Chelsea had some people over and we had an excellent lunch and we watched the football game. Afterwards, Dave, Jac, Natalie, Kari, Jenn, and I drove to Grand Rapids to meet up with the Willy's and Ian to watch Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Ware Rabbit.. It was a great movie! Some, well, WEIRD parts, but it was great. And yesterday, I had surgery on my toe. I had an ingrown toenail for 6 months and it was highly infected, and they removed part of my nail permanently (it was so small it won't even be noticeable, less than 1 millimeter) but they took out half an inch of a nail because it was ingrown that much. SICK. I had to get 5 shots in the toe and now I have a bandage bigger than my head on it. I have a limp and.. yeah. I hope it heals soon. My mom said I was bawling in my sleep last night cuz it hurt so bad. That would explain my stuffed up nose today. Sad.

1 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, October 26, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

I hope your toe feels good and stuff, and when you were laying on the floor of the bus and you hit your head, that was actually funny... but probably not for you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home