Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Well, I know you have all heard about what I did over the weekend, through other people's blogs, their mouths, or my own mouth. But, I've decided to post about it anyways. Why? 'cuz I feel like it.

Well, we headed down to the Cities about 4 and arrived around 7. The boys put their crap in Craig/Opey's dorm and I put mine in Ruth's. We decided that because of the temperature and the walking distance from NCU to Club 3 Degrees, that we would take the newly installed light rail, which cost $.50 to go downtown, but I got a ticket for $.25, sweet! Anywho, moving along. We got out wristbands (which I am still wearing) then went in.. it was packed! We went to the balcony, hoping to find a spot. Nothing. I didn't want to go by the stage because I figured there was moshing, and wherever there is moshing there is a girl named Brooke Devine getting crushed, and I didn't want to go through that again, so I stayed there. Amber and I decided to find a different spot, and we did. I could see if I stood on my tiptoes and looked between heads, but Goliath decided to keep moving from leg to leg so I had to move along with him and it was frustrating. ANYWAYS. Hawk Nelson came on, each member wearing a letter, spelling out HAWK. They sang some songs (well, duh) and a new one, from their new movie (IMAGINE THAT!) "Yours, Mine, and Ours", and their new song was cool, even though I didn't know what the flip he was saying. The movie comes out in November, and I am definitely going to see it! TFK came on, and they were pretty cool, even though the guy was slurring his words together and I could only hear him during "Rawkfist" (shudder), and during the other songs, I heard the guys behind me more than I could the guy. Oh well, they were still cool. Amber and I decided to get some water so we went to the "bar" and got some, then went outside. There were some homeless people around asking for money, which is sad, and we walked by a few clubs. Yeah, not cool. Did they HAVE to install a window? SERIOUSLY! Saw some people pass out, which is not surprising in a big city on a Friday night. We went to Denny's, and boy what an experience that was! And on the way there, we discovered that yawns ARE catchy! We returned to NCU and went to bed, I woke up to watch part of Craig's football game then Dave, Chris, Kranny, Mike, Ryan, and I decided to walk around trying to find a Caribou. And we found two that were both closed. So we went to Starsucks instead. We returned and watch the remainder of Ruth's game, went to Chipotle, then drove home. Oh, how lovely that concert was.

Oh yeah, and Jason has the same shoes as me. Teehee.

1 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, October 11, 2005, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Very strange, but alot of memories! It's okay that you forgot, I was hoping you would've put it on there so I could've used the pic of my shoe, but that's quite alright. That'll do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home