Saturday, September 17, 2005

best sister in the world, i have

Apologies for my last post, I was in a weird mood that day, and I've been in that same weird mood for the past few days, and it isn't exactly a mood to be proud of. I'm more snappy and more depressed, and I say things without thinking and appear like a total jerk. I should read my Bible more, and pray. Yeah, that's an excellent plan.

As a youngin, I had this stage (which lasted for most of, well, all of my childhood years) where whatever my sister liked, I would too. This consisted of a certain boy band, book series, and television show (to prevent embarrassment to both my sister and myself, neither of us like any of these things today, and haven't for many years). She claimed I was copying her, which I was (you see, she was so cool and mature compared to myself, I wanted to be just like her, so liking the same things she did somehow made me think this would make me similar to her), even though I denied it every time, which didn't make her happy. Today, my sister influences me in great ways. She is very clean and organized, she knows how to make a decent meal, she has a great passion for the LORD, and that inspires me to be just like her. Sure, she may have introduced me to some awesome singers and pretty sweet films, but I don't enjoy them because she does, I do because I enjoy them. I'm so happy that I have a great sister who will help me up when I'm down, forgive me when I continuously make mistakes, and help me right my wrongs. Jac, you're the best sister in the world and I love you like the day is long. You rock. Thank you for introducing me to such unique things. I'm not copying you, believe me!

3 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, September 19, 2005, Blogger jac-atac said...

Awww.....OOOHhhh....Broookie!!! You definitely influence me too. Thank you for valuing me so much - you are one of - if not the most important person in my life (DUH). And Brooke, it's not hard to forgive your mistakes. Usually they are not as big as a deal as you think! (And like I said, that one thing that happened recently wasn't so terrible. I just didn't expect it!) So I love you, and thank you for bein so rockin awesome.

The end. (For now. Muahahahahaha!)

 
At 2:42 PM, September 19, 2005, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Brooke, that's a great idea!
Jac, thanks for commenting!
Amber, she actually is my best friend, but I'm not 100% sure she can reciprocate.. But I think 99.9% is sure close enough!

 
At 7:48 PM, September 19, 2005, Blogger jac-atac said...

Of couuurse we're best friends!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home