Thursday, September 08, 2005

school = not-so bleh

My previous post is newly edited, if you haven't figured that out by the title of it. So you should re-check it out.

School has started, which means "sleeping occasionally" once again. I am pretty satisfied with my classes, the people in them aren't too annoying. Plus, Gemini is in 3 of them! Yes! So far, my favorite class is Spanish I with 'Senior Franklinnnn'..first hour. He's so awesome and he's a Christian too! Awesome! I'm going to invite him to see you at the pole. So, if you have teachers who are believers, you should invite them, too. My Spanish name is Agueda (pronounced a-gay-da). Now to second hour! Civics. Decenzo. 15 people. Bleh. Gemini! Woo! Third hour. Same class as last year, mostly. Not Terv. Mrs. Klawpauki (or something). She's nice. I'd rather have Terv. Oh well. It's not her fault. Gemini! Woo! Fourth hour. Algebra. Mr. Brown. No friends. Fifth hour. Erickson. Full of scary people who the computer just happened to place by my seat. I'm completely surrounded. Gemini! Woo! Sixth hour. Band/Gym. Dahl/Anderson. Meh.
I'm sure you didn't really need to know that, but I just needed a new post. I don't see anyone interesting in the halls. I sometimes get glances of Andrew and Pope, and I see Jason before and after 2nd hour, but why would a senior want to talk to a nerdy freshman? Just kidding, he doesn't do that. I mean he does. Talk to me that is. Uhh, nevermind. I'm just confusing you and myself. Sorry. You can go now. You know, make like a tree and get outta here.

4 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, September 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brooke!

You'll need some of these items.

By the way, there's only one
"s" in "occasionally".

 
At 4:34 PM, September 08, 2005, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Oh, uhh, thanks?

 
At 4:35 PM, September 08, 2005, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Thanks for the spelling correction, that is.

 
At 3:52 PM, September 10, 2005, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Really? The young one? Mychal Brown?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home