Wednesday, August 17, 2005

so long, farewell


This will probably be the saddest post I've ever written. Here goes.

Today is a happy day for my sister, Jac. Woohoo, happy 20th birthday Jackie. Happy day for her, sad day for me. One of my closest and dearest friends, Amber Shain, is leaving for the SPAM capital of the world to take the next step in her life. It'll be a sad day for us all. Well, me for sure.

Amber, your friendship has really meant alot to me and others. You listen when we're down and need someone to talk to and you're always there when someone needs a ride to the church last minute. You're an awesome person and I'll be sad to see you leave. But as long as we keep blogging, texting, calling, etc., the only thing seperating us will be 5.5 hours of Minnesota. God will use you in awesome ways if you allow Him to. Always seek him for guidance. I love you SO much. Please, please, PLEASE, keep in touch. I now hate Spam, cuz it's stealing my Amber Shain away from me.


"You are my Amber" (sing to tune "You are my Sunshine")
You are my Amber, my only Amber
You make me happy when skys are grey
You'll never know, Shain, how much I love you
Why does Austin have to take my Amber away?


You know my e-mail, number, address, blog, and everything. I'll be eager to hear from you and even see you at MYC. You'll have fun down there though, you get a Rec guy as a leader! I love you, Amber Shain.


WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME?!

5 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, August 17, 2005, Blogger Faye... said...

thanks...I think she's cute too. I know I feel bad Amber is leaving us too.I had her in 4th grade Missionettes!!! Yikes ~ time has flown...

 
At 3:10 PM, August 17, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

Were going to miss you Amber, you've been an awesome friend, make sure to email from time to time when your not busy at college alright.

 
At 9:14 PM, August 17, 2005, Blogger Jenni said...

:'( I miss ya Amber Shain!

tootles! :)

 
At 1:37 PM, August 18, 2005, Blogger Ben (discipleofElyon) said...

Sorry about your friend having to move.

 
At 10:51 AM, August 22, 2005, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Yeah, Amber, I had to hold them back while writing it. Hey, at least we can call, text, blog, e-mail (the list goes on) each other as much as we want! I miss you already ):

 

Post a Comment

<< Home