Friday, July 08, 2005

survey - part 1

I was just browsing through some peoples blogs with similar interests, and I found this survey which I will now be filling out about myself so you can get to know me better. 'Tis a bit long..

SERIES ONE - YOU

Birth time: I think it's 8:28 or 8:32 AM
Last place you traveled: Canada, I believe
Eye Color: bluish with a yellow sunburst around the pupil
Nail Color: "nail color"
Height: I really don't know.. 5'5" or something
Zodiac Sign: Pices or something???

SERIES TWO - DESCRIBE

Your heritage: Lots of Irish and German, and a mix of a million other things
The shoes you wore today: Black Converse All-Stars (Chuck Taylor's) with my argyle laces
Your hair: Naturally it is a dishwater blondish, but I have blonde highlights that are growing out so it looks a tad bit weird
Your weakness: I don't know.. Chocolate?
Your fears: Failure
Your perfect pizza: pepperoni, black olives, mushrooms or Buffalo Chicken Pizza from PIZZA HUT (stuffed crust)
One thing you'd like to achieve: win the respect of others

SERIES THREE - WHAT IS..

Your most overused phrase on aim: When I had it I always said "lol" about every two seconds, even if the other person said something that wasn't funny. Just an automatic reaction, I guess.
Your thoughts first waking up: "Why the heck do I wake up so early?!"
Your current worry: I cannot say
Your plans tomorrow: Probably going to watch the parade
Your best physical feature: Heck if I know.. People tell me I have nice eyes though
Your greatest accomplishment: Don't know

SERIES FOUR - YOU PREFER

Sunrise or sunset: Sunset
Gore or horror: Neither
Eastsiiiide or wessssside: Haha. I live on the Eastsiiiide
Stripes or poki dots: stripes
Money or fame: $$
Planes or trains: Planes
Metal or hardcore: Probably metal
Boxers or briefs: you'll never know
Your life is: my life
Pools or hot tubs: Depends

SERIES FIVE - DO YOU

Cuss/Curse/Swear: nope
Do you think you've been in love: Not with anyone besides God
Want to get married: Definately!
Type w/ your fingers on the right keys: Doesn't everyone?
Like to take baths: No, I'm too tall for the bath tubs so it's kind of uncomfortable
Get motion sickness: No, not unless you're on a ride that just spins the whole time (like the Starship 3000)
Like talking on the phone: Sometimes
Like thunderstorms: When they don't damage any of my stuff, yes.
Play an instrument: Bass and Flute (DIE!)
Like reading: As long as the book is interesting and clean

SERIES SiX - FAVORITES

Kind of fruit: Orange
Music to fall asleep to: I can't really fall asleep to music
Time of the day: evening
Feature in the opposite sex: eyes and personality
Car: one that's not falling apart and its paid for
Number: 1246
Thing to do right before bed: Do devotions then watch tv for a little while
Thing to say when you're mad: Usually I say "You're such an idiot." because I can't think of anything better to say which is probably a good thing
Era: I have'nt been around for that long. But music wise would be 30s-70s
Horror movie: none
Colors: Red and Green

SERIES SEVEN - FUTURE

Age you hope to be married: Maybe 23
Numbers & Names of Children: Don't know about number, I think 3 or 4 is a good solid number but it doesnt matter. I like the name Vincent, Hayden Christian (no, its not because of the actor), Elora, and Drake Ryne
Describe your Dream Wedding: Renaissance wedding
How do you want to die: in my sleep, no pain.. Hopefully I won't have to die, hopefully my Friend will come save me by then, if you know what I mean.
Where you want to go to college: North Central, but that college doesn't offer what I want to specialize in, so probably Century College
What do you want to be when you grow up: at least semi-famous bass player because of "the band" and maybe a pharmacist, and later in life, (possibly) missionary to Ecuador
What country would you most like to visit: England

7 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, July 08, 2005, Blogger Ben (discipleofElyon) said...

Neat quiz... I'll have to put it on my blog!

 
At 3:16 PM, July 08, 2005, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Heck yes you should! Also, what is that Paul kid's blog address?

 
At 11:43 PM, July 09, 2005, Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

Brooke you are beautiful even tho that sounds real cheesy
Love ya and KEEP ROCKING!!!!

 
At 6:22 AM, July 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you always say "need some ointment for that burn"

 
At 7:29 PM, July 10, 2005, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Oh yeah, I do. And 'april fool's'

 
At 11:57 PM, July 11, 2005, Blogger Chels said...

That was very informative. I feel like I know you even better now! It is a good blog quiz. Hey, then I'd have something to post!

 
At 5:18 PM, August 04, 2005, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Hey you. Yeah, you're dumb.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home