Tuesday, June 21, 2005

an entry from my journal - dated March 27, 2005

I've basically given up on that "Tim" kid. I don't know why I even bother liking someone if they don't like me back (gag.. "John Doe"), I'm too young anyways. I mean, do boys really matter to me? NO!!! Sure, I can have guy friends that I can hang around with and we'll think nothing of it, and thats the way it should be. I'll have crushes, sure, but it son't be like too serious, not something along the lines of "He IS my one true love!!' When the time is right for me to meet the one that God is to put me with, I'll know. Besides, why try going out with guys if you know that they aren't the one specifically for you? to take a fling? to feed those hungers within you? Uh-uh, girlfirend! Sorry, but God will take care of those hungers for me (and you too). I should really focus on school and God anyways and my relationships with friends anyways. I don't need boys to mess with my mind and play games with my heart.


*Some names edited.. Obviously

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home