Thursday, July 07, 2005


Yes, I did change my display name from "what's her face" to "the devine one" and I also changed my display picture from half-evil/hot Anikin (I don't know how to spell his name. So sue me!) with yellow eyes and hooded cloak to animated still hot Anikin battling the not-so hot Obi! w00t! To the right, 'tis a bit stretched out, but if you see me comment, it will appear it's normal size (at it's best, might I add).
I thought you would like to know, so when you see someone with "the devine one" as their name and the picture to the right as their avatar, you won't think "WHO THE CRAP IS THAT?!" You will know that it is your good ol' buddy.

So, yesterday was summer survivor. The scores revealed that Blue Cross Blue Shield (my team) is ahead once again according to the points.. Leading with 106,920 with the Red Rebels following in 2nd place with around 96k and The Dead Presidents close behind them with around 94k.. It's a close call. But, ever since yesterday I have this strange feeling that we are no longer ahead. That game was killer! We all had those belts on--used for flag football--with two flags on each. Each team had a garbage can, a bucket of water balloons, a banner, a water gun, and some random flag that hardly anyone payed attention to because it disappeared so quickly. Each person had to run around the field trying to grab as many flags as possible. The one holding the banner had to set it down if they got out. This is where the pain begins: So, Alyssa was holding the banner and I was "guarding" her.. Jason and J come up and one of them (I'm not sure which) grabs both of Alyssa's flags, which means she has to put the banner down. It didn't exactly get a chance to touch the ground, I grabbed it then J and Jason grabbed it too.. We're all fighting over it and somehow Jason grabs J's flags and the banner. I was stupid and went chasing after him (I think I wanted to grab the banner from him hoping to get it back, but that's against the rules so I couldn't have anways) and somehow we both ended up on the ground and nothing after that is really clear. I was too focused on getting that banner. When we were on the ground, I grabbed the stick that the banner is on and Jason is holding the other end, then I just hear this big rip (I ripped the banner off the stick, I think). About 5 seconds later, I'm crouched on the ground gasping for hair because I got the wind knocked out of me and from my sternum down to the bottom of my right rib cage up to my shoulder, had this excruciating pain. My ribs were a achin' and the only way it wouldn't hurt while I was standing was if I didn't suck my stomach in, if I didn't take deep breaths, and if I held my arm in an awkward position, as if I was in the middle of a deep conversation.

Just so you know.

YAY FOR RUN ON SENTANCES AND SPELLING ERRORS!

5 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, July 07, 2005, Blogger Chels said...

Poor Brooke! Don't you worry, we'll catch up with the other teams. That was a crazy game!

Hey! I think i'm going to keep up with my blog.

 
At 12:26 AM, July 08, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

Yeah Brooke I was the one that took the two flags from the person who was holding your banner, and then you didnt even give her enough time to drop it so I had to swoop in and take J's flags and then you got the banner, so I ran after you and you fell over and I got your two flags and then the banner and I ran off,but PA said I was being too aggressive and kicked me out for a game.

 
At 3:34 AM, July 08, 2005, Blogger pauL said...

hi.. i'm pauL from philippines... i was checking jesusfreak's site and then i browse to other links and i end up to your site... i'm also a fun of starwars... nice entries by the way... God bless!!!

 
At 10:38 AM, July 08, 2005, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Dolly, my team isn't in the lead.. We totally stunk it up. Alex was a killer also.

I hope we're not in last place, at least. I'll put your link up, Chels.

Sorry, Jason. I can't really remember what happened, I wasn't paying attention.

 
At 2:49 PM, July 08, 2005, Blogger Ben (discipleofElyon) said...

Interesting game... I saw Episode III today (finaly). It was good, but was twisted a bit. U should make sure u don't have a cracked rib or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home