Friday, August 12, 2005

valley fair & other random thoughts

I think everyone decided they don't like me and quit going to my blog.. Or maybe they could just be extremely busy since they aren't updating their blog(s) either. Hopefully it's the latter of the two.

Well, yesterday was an interesting day. The Red Rebels hopped into two vans on their way to the Valley while 8 of us crammed into Chelsea's suburban, tagging along. Natlie and I had a great conversation and before we knew it, we were at the park. Jenn and I sat by each other on Wild Thing and while I was screaming "Oh my gosh!" (which is what I yelled the first time on every psycho ride) the whole time Jenni had her head down until the two major drops, then she started screaming "THIS RIDE IS SO FUNNNNNNNNNNN!" I didn't think so.. at first. We went around with other people and they pulled me on Power Tower and I yelled the usual. Somehow, I don't know how, they pulled me onto Steel Venom. Steel Venom! Never have I screamed that loud. Jenni didn't even scream! She probably enjoyed it more because of my reaction to it. At one part of that ride, it shoots you up backwards and they hold you up there for about 2 seconds and then they pretend like you're gonna drop so it's sorta like this. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (brief pause) AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" At that part the first time, I just yelled "HOLY SCHNEIKES!!!!!" which caused Jenn to laugh harder. Yes, I was screaming so loud that my voice was scratchy for the remainder of the day. All in all, we went on those rides 3 times each (third time was probably the best each time). After the first time, I knew what to expect, so I enjoyed it more and I didn't scream as much. We also went on Northernlights which is "a platform ride that rotates vertically on its axis, giving guests an exciting ride similar to going up and down the hills of a roller coaster." It gave you a stomach rush (unlike the psycho rides) which made it hilarious. I saw a million people I knew (since it was A/G weekend) such as, Sir Makes-Out-Alot, El Dorko, and the Jerkstore (sorry man, just sometimes). It was a pretty good day. Walking around for 8 hours does the body good, and I think I lost alot of weight (not that it matters anyways).
Hope you are all doing well. God Bless. (:

6 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, August 12, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

Hey I bet you had a good time at Valley Fair. Wild Thing is awesome and so is Power Tower and Steel Venom, hey did you go on that new ride that they now have.

 
At 2:07 PM, August 12, 2005, Blogger Natalie said...

valley fair is awesome! steel venom rocks. i love you!
love, natalie

 
At 3:10 PM, August 12, 2005, Blogger Ben (discipleofElyon) said...

I like big scary roller coasters but hate things that spin. Well, steel venom sounds like my kind of ride. I haven't posted cuz of the latter one.
God Bless,
Benjamin

 
At 3:07 PM, August 13, 2005, Blogger Jenni said...

All those rides were awesome. I had so much fun. I think the second time going on Wild Thing was my favorite. I don't know why, it just was. But the third time on Power Tower and Steel Venom were my favorite. You make me laugh.

tootles! :)

 
At 6:09 AM, August 15, 2005, Blogger Faye... said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun!! Don't worry I check into your blog...I always have to enter through someone elses though...just cannot get those links down yet! :) C U

 
At 12:47 PM, August 15, 2005, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Jason; Yes, it was AWESOME and Wild Thing, Steel Venom, and Power Tower are the BEST! I didn't even know they had a new ride (which one was it?) I doubt I went on it.

Amber; I'm glad we went too.

Jenn; Yeah, same for me. The third time on Power Tower and Steel Venom were definately the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home