Tuesday, July 12, 2005

survey - part 2

TEN Things About Me

1. I am very sensative and get frustrated easily.
2. When I was a kid, I always used to tell a joke that went like this (and this is how I said it too): There was a kid-napping down the street. (pause) Say 'what happened'. (pause) He woke up. And people would laugh every time, and so did I, but I didn't know what the heck it meant, if people laughed, I guess I just assumed it was funny.
3. My favorite TV show is Lost.
4. I love cinnamon grahm crackers.
5. Patience is a virtue, and that is one of the things that I need.
6. I want to possibly be a missionary when I'm older to Ecuador.
7. The best thing in the world is duct tape, right next in line to "snooze button" alarm clocks.
8. Usually, when people like things, I start liking them too. Like when I was a wee one, when a certain person was obsessed with the Backstreet Boys, I started likin' them just because she did. I don't do that as often anymore..
9. I have a strange obsession with Louisiana hot sauce.
10. My sister is the greatest sister (and friend) in the world.

NINE Places I've Visited**

1. New York
2. New Jersey
3. Wisconsin
4. Washington
5. North Dakota
6. South Dakota
7. Arkansas (and all the states on the drive down)
8. Canada
9. (insert 9th place here)

EIGHT Things I Hope To Do Before I Die

1. Get married.
2. Have and adopt children.
3. Record an album with "the band".
4. Hang glide in New Zealand.
5. Wear a bathing suit and feel comfortable in it.
6. Ride a horse bareback (which I've done, but only as a small child with someone else on the horse).
7. Learn at least one other language and speak it pretty well.
8. Maybe visit the seven wonders of the world, even though I don't know what most of them are.

SEVEN Ways to Win my Heart

1. Respects me and other women.
2. Have a broken heart for God.
3. Make a commitment.
4. Share your secrets with me.
5. Share my desire for mission work later in life.
6. Have a decent singing voice and play guitar and/or piano. (OK, I'm sorry. I had to say it!)
7. Thinks of others before himself.

SIX Things I Believe In

1. Father
2. Son
3. Holy Spirit
4. Demons
5. Angels
6. Pigs CAN fly.

FIVE Things I'm Afraid Of

1. Failure.
2. Life without love
3. God, sometimes
4. Eternal damnation
5. Spiders

FOUR of My Favorite Items in My Bedroom

1. My teddy bear
2. My clothes
3. My bass
4. My books and movies

THREE Things I Do Everyday

1. Sleep
2. Eat
3. Read

TWO Things I'm Trying Not to do Right Now

1. Itch my eye
2. Say something stupid

ONE Person I Want to See Right Now

1. Mikey, but I probably will tomorrow!!!!

3 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, July 12, 2005, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Me too. How I wish I could get more of it, but instead my body loves waking me up at 9 o'clock.

 
At 11:43 AM, July 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe... I respects you!

 
At 1:56 PM, July 14, 2005, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Uhh, what?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home