Monday, July 25, 2005

CATCF

Well, kids, two fridays ago (the 15th) I went and saw CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY with Molly Flynn and Steven Zubich. We were suppossed to meet up with the Pearson's, and while we were waiting for them I just said "Eh, they'll find us, I don't want to miss any of the movie." So right as we were walking in the theatre, the Warner Brothers symbol was popping up on the screen.. I squealed and got a few weird looks and we found the closest seats nearest the middle. We watched the movie and in the section the the left and just a few rows ahead, were the Pearson's, Mary C., and RONI! They said they saw us come in but they didn't want to distract anyone. On Sunday I went swimming with Jennie and her parents and we went to go see it once again with Natalie, Brittany, Jennie, Jason, Craig, Amber, and Little Brian and I laughed just as hard as the first time. [insert new post about camp here] We get home from camp on Friday and saw CATCF once again on Saturday in Grand Rapids with our friend Ian from Rapids, Amber, Sydney, Jessica, Jennie, and I (we invited Jason and Ryan, too, but they just decided to stay outside because they were late).. Wow, that was a strange day. If you don't know why, I guess you never will then.

So, if you haven't seen the movie and you're thinking "Oh, it's gonna be stupid. All the remakes are stupid. Who cares if it has Johnny Depp in it.." Go see it and find out.. Most people like this better than the original.. You know I do. It goes along with the book more than the other and hey, JOHNNY DEPP! What's better than that, man?
So, post what you thought of it here or any other random thoughts!

6 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, July 25, 2005, Blogger Ben (discipleofElyon) said...

I haven't seen it and probably won't till it comes out on video. or the 2 dollar theater.

 
At 4:35 PM, July 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY WORD!! I guess it would be awkward, i mean that part you didn't really mention but eh girl just live life! Anyways i hope you had fun at camp! I hear Kyle was hott! JOhnny Depp is a very goodlooking man and he is such an awesome actor! What if he accepted Christ in to his heart! Woah that would be the best!
Much Love
TaYe

 
At 5:44 PM, July 25, 2005, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

I Thought the movie was a good remake. I still think the original movie is where it's at. I mean come on Eugene Wilder.

 
At 6:47 AM, July 26, 2005, Blogger Faye... said...

Hey Devine one....I'm glad camp was good 4 U. I remember camp...I went to the same one , oh yeah , I have my name carved in a few of those cabins. It wasn't co~ed tho when I went. Don't ever be embarrased friend....

 
At 3:26 PM, July 26, 2005, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Camp was awesome, Brooke! Thank you! And Taye, I actually heard 2 days ago that he did become born again.. But you never know with rumors these days! And guess what? I didn't hear it from the tabloids or the tube!

 
At 10:23 AM, July 28, 2005, Blogger Jenni said...

I liked the remake way more than the original. A lot less singing. And Johnney Depp is hilarious. I hope the rumors are true.

tootles! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home