Monday, August 29, 2005

EDITED VERSION

Untitled by Brooke Devine and Jennie Reini

I see London, I see France
Brooke is dead

Roses are red, Violets are blue
We're both dead



Yeah, that was a poem that Jenni and I wrote just a few hours ago shortly after we discovered that the teacher that we've been waiting to have FOR YEARS resigned and now we don't have a teacher. I have to share a locker (newly decorated) with someone who I thought hated my guts, but doesn't, so I don't mind. I'm only four lockers away from Gemini, so that's a cool thing. Yeah. Why, Terv, WHY?!


>:-(

6 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, August 29, 2005, Blogger Ben (discipleofElyon) said...

interesting poem. I c u got a "WORD VERIFICATION" thing too.
that should keep the spam comments away.

 
At 4:25 PM, August 29, 2005, Blogger jac-atac said...

You'll be okay!

 
At 4:27 PM, August 29, 2005, Blogger jac-atac said...

Not that you won't fully be missing out, as the Tervinator is beyond supreme! :(

 
At 5:26 PM, August 30, 2005, Blogger jac-atac said...

Brooke, change your blog name. You're better than stupid. And no, I don't care that it's a Weird Al song.

 
At 2:57 PM, August 31, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brooke. This is Chrissy.

n i was just wondering why you dont like me i think it would be fun to share lockers but if you dont want thats cool pope said he would switch with me

LOVE CHRISSY

 
At 2:01 PM, September 01, 2005, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

No, Chrissy, I want to share a locker with you! I just didn't think that you liked me. I'm sorry. ):

 

Post a Comment

<< Home