Monday, September 12, 2005

I think my stomach has shrunk. Which isn't exactly a bad thing, since that causes me to eat less so I can no longer pig out on junk food. But, I guess that can also be good because then I eat less so I don't take in as many calories so I don't get as fat. Not that I was fat in the first place. I really don't know. I have been noticing my pants a little looser lately. Now, the question is, is that good or bad? I always notice my stomach gurgling during class, yet when I get to the lunch room, I'm not in the mood to eat. If only we humans didn't have to care about our calorie intake.

Oh, and my bike was mysteriously stolen, and I was overjoyed (only because I didn't really like that bike anyway, it was too purpley), finally having an excuse to get a new one. But, today, the captain of the PD called my father and said they found it abandoned somewhere. Now I have to keep it. Bummer deal man.

3 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, September 12, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

I saw you bike by the football field today when we were practicing.

 
At 4:26 PM, September 14, 2005, Blogger jac-atac said...

Hey, Dad prayed that it would be returned, so it's awesome God answered his prayer.

 
At 2:52 PM, September 15, 2005, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

I tried looking for you, Jason, but I thought it would look awkward with some chick on a bike driving by the football players just staring. Yeah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home