Monday, October 03, 2005

to my friends



If one day you feel like crying...
Call me.
I don't promise that I will make you laugh,
But I can cry with you

If one day you want to run away--
Don't be afraid to call me.
I don't promise to ask you to stop...
But I can run with you

If one day you don't want to listen
to anyone...
Call me.
I promise to be there for you.
And I promise to be very quiet

But if one day you call...
And there is no answer...
Come fast to see me.
Perhaps I need you.


(courtesy of www.indianchild.com)

4 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, October 03, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

Thats sad...

 
At 8:02 AM, October 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Brooke! Jason don't cry.If you need me Brooke, for any reason, let me know!

 
At 9:13 PM, October 04, 2005, Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

I have to agree that that is very sad but very cute too

 
At 10:09 AM, October 05, 2005, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

I don't see much sadness in it, it's more like a happy kind of sad, you know?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home