Wednesday, October 05, 2005

ATTENTION!

ATTENTION!!!
If you want to step on my foot for some bizarre reason, please, don't step on the one that has been infected for months! Gracias!


Sorry, I thought I would make that clear to everyone, since people like stepping on my left foot. Why not the other one? Gosh!
I'm in school, I'm suppossed to be doing research on Simon & Garfunkel, but I'm not, I'm posting. I'm a slacker. I was planning on going to Reid's last football game this Friday, but something came up. So, Reid, I know you'll never read this, but good luck!

3 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, October 05, 2005, Blogger JC said...

I'm gonna try really hard to not step on your foot!

Congrats to Reid- heard he was homecoming king for NK!! Way to go!

 
At 2:07 PM, October 06, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

I dont think it will be Reids last home game cause I mean what about playoffs they are doing really well and they will probably get a home game for playoffs. And i never stepped on your foot Brooke but if I have sorry

 
At 7:47 PM, October 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are NO cool christian girl bands...what were you thinking? There are no cool christian bands period!! Hell, there's no cool christians!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home