Thursday, October 13, 2005

I realize that I have been a jerk lately. But as Dave told me, only others can determine whether or not you're being a jerk, or any other noun-like adjective. But, in my opinion, I have been a jerk lately. I just try to get back at people, because people frequently "burn" me and I just don't want to be sitting there like a doofus and just take it, I want revenge! So I just say something equally stupid back. That hasn't been the case, I've actually been MEAN about it. Someone help me.

Also, a very merry 64th birthday to you.

2 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, October 13, 2005, Blogger East said...

I've read that book before...

 
At 11:05 AM, October 14, 2005, Blogger Shainerz said...

I just try to avoid saying anything back to anyone...I think that just makes it worse. Then, if you don't say anything back to them, they'll look like the doofus!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home