Saturday, January 07, 2006

Happy New Year! I hope you have have been doing well. School has been going well, I think I am improving in most of my classes because I have this determination to do well (and I don't know where it came from). I've went over to people's houses and had alot of fun with a game she got for Christmas, I've went to baking gigs and new year's bashes, seen a new baby and even participated in a talent show. But I've mostly stayed home, which I needed. My mom lacks company most of the time and I like staying home with her, but I like getting out, too. I'm now on the 4th book of a kick awesome series (I'm a slow reader. Not really. I just slack off and watch TV instead) which I got for Christmas (even though it is in the wrong order). Also, I have a dress for prom alt.! It's really nice.
I have come up with a new idea for the end of each post. I will post an interesting conversation I have participated in that struck me funny, for my own entertainment and hopefully yours.

Weird Conversation of the Post
Me: (coughs uncontrollably for around 30 seconds)
Jac: Bless you.
Me: I coughed.
Jac: Oh. Heehee.

4 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, January 08, 2006, Blogger Shainerz said...

hahaha i love the idea of a conversation at the end of each post- and that's a funny one to start out with! Happy 2006 to you too!

 
At 1:22 PM, January 13, 2006, Blogger jac-atac said...

Jac: "You got a prom alternative dress? I didn't know that."

Brooke: "Yeah, I bought it on ebay."

Jac: "Oh. Heehee."

 
At 1:51 AM, January 14, 2006, Blogger East said...

Did she seriously buy it on ebay? Cause that would rock socks...

Chau

 
At 10:24 AM, January 18, 2006, Blogger SuperStar said...

HAHAHAHAHHA! I love your random convo's of the day. What a GREAT idea! LOVE YOU!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home