Monday, February 06, 2006

top 20 reasons why i'm a happy camper (as of this moment, and in no specific order)

1) The concert was the best I've been to (besides our own)
2) Matt Dalley (a great bassist) wished JWilly a happy birthday, as I asked him to
3) I talked to Jay Williams today. And he opened the door for me... TWICE!!!
4) I walked behind a certain person for 3 minutes (he walks slow)
5) I registered for all of my sophomore classes
6) I got to talk to Matt Dalley
7) I'm totally PUMPED UP for marching band this summer
8) The summer of eleventh grade, I get to go to Germany (possibly) for band
9) I get pizza tonight for dinner (sadly it's the kind advertized by Jessica Simpson, and just for that it makes me want it less)
10) My 15th birthday is in 15 days (cool!)
11) I might get a job at the library
12) I'm terrible at lying
13) I got into Honors Biology
14) I got to shake Matt Dalley's hand
15) I got a shirt that says "Save the Unicorns!"
16) I got to see Superchic[k] in concert
17) I got to see KJ-52 in concert
18) I got to SEE Matt Dalley
19) I get to watch 7th Heaven tonight
20) I have the best friends in the whole world

1 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, February 07, 2006, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

No, it's not. (:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home