Monday, April 17, 2006

weird conversation

Yesterday for Easter, Jackie, Ryan, and I went to Ryan's house in Littlefork. Ryan's brother Justin was there. He wasn't hanging out with us, just sitting in the living room playing his guitar. We were all in the garage and we wanted him to hang with us. I forgot what Ryan was doing, but Jac and I went in the house to get Justin to hang out with us. As we walked in, we heard him in the next room playing guitar. This is how the little conversation went.

Jac: Wait.. Listen..
Me: Yeah, it sounds like something dad plays. No, I don't know. It sounds strangely familiar.
Jac: I.. I think it's Simon & Garfunkel.
[walks into living room and sits in chair by Justin]
Jac: I love Simon & Garfunkel.
Justin: Oh, do you?
Jac: Yeah.
Justin: Well, that was The Beatles.


I guess you had to have been there, but it was funny at the time. I hope you all had a good Easter break. I love every single one of you! You're all very much appreciated. :)

4 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, April 18, 2006, Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

heh heh...

"Beatles"

cool...

 
At 3:24 PM, April 18, 2006, Blogger Jenni said...

Haaay! Awesome. Next time you see me, you should hum to me what he was playing (if you remember) and then i'll try to see if I know the song :D

tootles! :)

 
At 3:26 PM, April 20, 2006, Blogger June said...

I Love you too, Brooke.

 
At 3:39 PM, April 20, 2006, Blogger East said...

Ahahaha! Brooke you made my day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home