Thursday, August 31, 2006

random stuff.

So.
The other night my mother stayed at a friend's house.
She asked if I would stay at my dad's.
I said I would prefer to stay alone.
All the lights are off.
I'm watching The Green Mile.
A killer is talking.
A close-up of his face on screen.
I paused the movie to take a break, noticing the killer's eyes.
They were closed.
I start towards the stairs and notice that the man's eyes are now open.
This obviously freaked me out.
I screamed bloody murder while jumping on the couch.
I throw the remote while I continue to scream.
I notice that I have just thrown the only way to make it stop without being on the ground where things can get me (I have weird thoughts when I'm alone and freaked out), so I rush to it.
I grab it, and push pause once again.
Apparently I had bumped it on my way upstairs.
I pushed a button that made it do a slow-motion rewind.
It was probably the scariest thing in the world.
Cuz it was like midnight.
And I was alone.
In a dark house.
Watching a movie about people who kill other people.
Ahh.
I figured you could get a laugh through my, umm, screams.
Yeah.
Hope you enjoyed it.

Yeah. Not much has happened lately. Well, alot has happened. Alot of it having to do with babies.
All are good things. Congrats to everyone :)
And I found out I get to be in a wedding in the spring.......if you catch my drift.
And I got my schedule. I guess I could post that for you to look at.
Oh yeah. And me and Jennie both have lockers in the freshman hall. Which is the worst news ever.
We're gonna try and find a different locker. Upstairs. In the land of the cool people.
Anywho. Here's the schedule.

Band [Dahl]
World History [McDonald ; Collins]
Geometry [Harvey]
Honors English [Sandsteade]
Honors Biology [Warner]
Spanish [Franklin]

Have a happy day.
=]

3 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, September 02, 2006, Blogger Newsy said...

Sounds like you have our kind of luck...our condolences. But it does make for great stories!

 
At 8:53 PM, September 02, 2006, Blogger Jenni said...

By golly you're right. That did make me laugh. Don't worry I can see myself doing the same thing. But what I can really imagine is us doing that together lol. Dude we have like fifty billion ways to get a locker upstairs. I dont' think it'll be a problem :D

tootles! :)

 
At 10:56 PM, September 10, 2006, Blogger midnight mama said...

LOL
Ok, what's worse...having your locker in the land of uncool people or being on the ground where things can get you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home