Thursday, August 17, 2006

toes and birthdays

Well, I don't really have much to say. Except that my new purdy shoes are giving me massive blisters on my toes. And it hurts. But I can't bring myself to not wear them because they're just so pretty.


Oh yeah. One more thing. Two, actually.


To the best sister (and friend) in the whole wide world:
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY.
Thanks for always being there for me!
You are the coolest person I know!
You have inspired me in many ways, whether it be bands, food, or -cough- boys,
I have always wanted to be like you!
I LOVE YOU LIKE THE DAY IS LONG!


To the one with really cool hair:
HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY, IAN.
You're cool. I love you, too.

3 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, August 17, 2006, Blogger jac-atac said...

Thanks Brooke! U R SWEET

I had fun watching CatCF with you last night, and the tea party too... :)

 
At 5:51 PM, August 19, 2006, Blogger Jenni said...

brooke love ian brooke love ian! just kidding. I know you don't love ian. Even though it's two days since...Happy Birthday everyone!

tootles! :)

 
At 2:49 PM, August 20, 2006, Blogger Natalie said...

hey! i know exactly what you mean when you love your shoes so much and you want to wear them, but they give you blisters. that happens with almost all of my shoes. happy birthday jackie! love ya!
love, natalie
p.s. expect a postcard pretty soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home