Monday, March 06, 2006

Cost of going to winter retreat: $89
Dinner for the first night: $4
Spending time with God and friends all weekend long: Priceless

There's alot of things money can't buy. Instead of MasterCard, go to Him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I SHOT THE SHERIFF! But I did not shoot the depu--------------ty!!!!!
(I could not resist. Only few will know what this truly means. For those who do, HA!)


Weird Conversation of the Weekend
Tim: (mumbles something)
Me: What did you say to me?
Tim: What?
Me: You heard me.
Luther: Don't talk to my mother that way!
Me: What?
Luther: Tim's my mother.
Me: Well, Tim is my brother, so I guess I'm your aunt, then.
Luther: No...
Me: What, then?
Luther: That makes you my uncle.

7 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, March 06, 2006, Blogger truemvr said...

Depu

 
At 2:03 PM, March 07, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

I know that the means AHHH, Nathaniel was scary, that is a sweet convo, Tim and Luther were awesome, except Tim gave me a massive purple nurple, the jerk...

 
At 11:14 AM, March 08, 2006, Blogger Beckie said...

Im glad you had a great time! Cant wait to hear stories! See ya tonight!!

 
At 3:35 PM, March 08, 2006, Blogger Jenni said...

Haha, You're hilarious Brooke. I think most of the hermantown people are insane...j/k I think...

tootles! :)

 
At 3:37 PM, March 08, 2006, Blogger truemvr said...

...teeeeeee!

 
At 11:15 AM, March 11, 2006, Blogger SuperStar said...

hahahaha! I loved your convo with luther and tim.. Aren't you just in love with the weirdness of hermantown? Luther is such a funny little boy.. hmm... Is he funny brooke?

 
At 10:55 AM, March 14, 2006, Blogger East said...

You Jerks! Talkin' 'bout my daughter that way! He's people too you know!?!?!? Yes Jason... I did give you a huge purple nurple, didn't I?

'bout the whole mom thing... Don't ask, 'cause I ain't tellin' anyone my secrets, if'n I don't have to!

RAWR!

Haha, all the gurls have got a crush on him though, don't they! (haha, don't deny it... I just posted a weird-o post on my blog not so long ago about that very same subject...)

Right... Enough dorky ranting...

Chau

 

Post a Comment

<< Home