Thursday, April 27, 2006

As I was walking past the grand wall of sacrifices at one of my favorite places, I noticed something scribbled at the bottom of one of the sacrifice options. "MUST WORSHIP SATIN," it read. This, clearly, was no typo! And I've been pondering this... Why satin? Why not cotton? or silk? or velvet? or yarn? flax? spandex? burlap?
of course, it was a typo. of course, they meant satan.
Please, if you have any information that will help me crack this mystery, let me know!
And, just to clue you in, I crossed it out so none of you would lose sleep over this puzzlement.


Have a QUACKTASTIC day!

2 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, April 28, 2006, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

Perhaps he chose Satin because it's really shiny. I like shiny things.

 
At 5:10 PM, April 28, 2006, Blogger JC said...

That is too funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home