Wednesday, September 20, 2006

ear update

Well, one of you asked for an update on the the ear and the rest of you are probably [not] wondering about it. Here's a little update.

I never went in to the doctor like I was supposed to, and infection is slowly decreasing, yet I think it is still there. I don't plan on going back unless it gets bad again, but I know that if I have red lines running down my head to take it out and go to the hospital. I plan on taking out the gauge and putting in earring studs and let the ear heal like so because apparently my body is in shock because of the size of the piercing. I will let my ear heal normally and then slowly work back up to this size gauge.

Hope you're all doing well and I love you all!

3 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, September 21, 2006, Blogger JC said...

I'm glad your super cool self is doing better. I miss seeing you walking down 2nd Ave. Do you do that anymore?

 
At 12:39 AM, September 22, 2006, Blogger Shainerz said...

Hey Brooke- I'm not a mom and I still care. :) It looks a whole lot better. Just keep taking your pills and putting that ointment on and it should get better. That's a good idea- letting it heal and work up to a bigger size!

Love you

 
At 4:16 PM, September 22, 2006, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

JC; i sometimes help jac-atac with her paper-route, and i miss seeing your door open and seeing you running around the house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home