Saturday, October 07, 2006

Hello everyone. Hope you're all doing okay.
I'm okay. I'm alive. So that's good.
This weekend has been really eventful with Homecoming and a bunch of other stuff, and it's been completely tiring... but fun at the same time.
And in the past week, two of my great uncles have died.
One of cancer. One of having virtually no will to live.
It's pretty sad. I only met the cancer-one once and the second one I was quite close to. He was more of a grandpa to me than a great uncle. He died this morning. And I just realized I never thanked him for the necklace he bought me a while back. And now I'm depressed. What a great relative I am.
Hope you're all doing better than me.
Love you.






Weird Conversation of the Post
Mom: Hey, will you come steal apples of that apple tree with me?
Me: No. That's stealing.
Mom: No it's not. She said we could.
Me: I'd rather not.
Mom: You'd better. It's either that, or you're grounded.
Me: Wel, I'll take the latter.
Mom: Yeah, we'll need a ladder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home