Tuesday, October 17, 2006

ten times five equals 49

I felt like posting another post. So, I thought I would do a little survey thinger.
You can find out useless stuff about me that you probably already know.
[in case you're bored]



TEN FEELINGS.

1. are you missing someone right now?: I guess so.
2. are you happy?: I could be alot happier.
3. are you talking to anyone right now?: Nope.
4. are you bored: Not really.
5. are you german: Yes. I used to think I was a nazi.
6. are you irish: YEAH!!
7. are you french: I'm like a little fraction French Canadian. Does that count?
9. are your parents still married: Nope.
10. do you like someone right now: Uhhhhh. Maybe? I'm not sure. Probably.

TEN FAVORITES.

1. Movie: Star Wars. LOTR. POTC. The Count of Monte Cristo. A bajillion others.
2. flowers: Rose.
3. color: Black. Red. White. Grey.
4. song: Too many.
5. mall: MOA.
6. music: Anything minus country.
8. season: Christmas.
9. animal: Penguin.
10. state: Minnesnowta.

TEN FACTS.

1. Hometown: Rivendel.
2. hair color: Weirdish blonde.
4. hair style: Layeredish.
5. eye color: Blueish.
6. shoe size: 8ish.
7. mood: Not a happy camper.
8. skin color: Michael Jackson white.
10. left or right handed: Right.

TEN THIS OR THATS.


1. love or lust: Love 100%.
2. liquor or beer: Ickyyyyyy.
3. night or day: Afternoon?
4. one night stands or relationships: Relationships.
5. television or internet: Internet, because then I can watch the episodes on YouTube.
6. pepsi or coke: Coke.
9. phone or in person: It really depends.
10. msn or myspace: Ummmmm. Myspace?

TEN HAVE Y0U EVER.

1. have you ever been caught sneaking out: Nope. I haven't done that.
2. [there was nothing here]
3. have you ever done something you regret: Well, that really depends...
4. have you ever bungee jumped: Nooooooo.
5. have you ever been on a house boat: I think so?
6. have you ever finished an entire jaw breaker: Yes!
7. Kissed the opposite sex? Well, like, my grandpa and my dad on their cheeks.
8. Played spin the bottle? Spin JONES.
9. have you ever danced in the rain: You haven't?
10. have you ever spent all day doing nothing: Welcome to my life..haha



i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu <3

1 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, October 21, 2006, Blogger Chels said...

Okay, so that made me laugh out loud. I'm at work and on camera, but it still made me laugh out loud. I love you Brooke!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home