Tuesday, May 10, 2005

techincial difficulties

Hmm, we seem to have some technical difficulties with my blog. Well, everything seems to be have working out as planned, but my sidebar, profile, links, and everything that is suppossed to be in the sidebar, IS NO MORE! I'll have to go ask East about it, after all, he is the one who did it in the first place! Oh well, I'm sure he can make it come bakc somehow.. He knows lots of HTML and CSS (I think) so I suppose he can fix it.. I hope.

Tim, come to the rescue!








Ahhh! He's hacked into my blog!!!!



Oh, and if you're wondering, a peek-a-boo comment is just clicking on the comments thing at the bottom of the post, and the comments just appear, then once they appear the previous appears, and so on and so forth.

3 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, May 10, 2005, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

I miss my old blog.

 
At 3:43 PM, May 10, 2005, Blogger East said...

I don't get it, whats wrong? It all looks fine to me...

I'm sorry if something is messed up...

Chau

 
At 4:05 PM, May 10, 2005, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Do you see the sidebar? I don't see my profile or my links or any of that stuff..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home