Friday, May 26, 2006

I have friends. I always have at least one friend on Earth (because God is always) there for me at all times. And yesterday, I discovered I have one less friend on this here planet. As I walked into my bedroom as I was preparing for the POPS Concert, I went to greet my li'l friend. Whenever I walk in, he swims to the top of his tank and flutters around happily, and if he doesn't then, he does when I drop food in there. He did it for neither. I saw him on his side at the bottom. Poor li'l guy. He probably committed sucide, I've heard it can happen (right, Amber?). Either that, or the heat. Hopefully it is the latter.

R.I.P Duke

5 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, May 27, 2006, Blogger Jenni said...

who cares about punctuation?

This is going to sound cruel, but I wish my fish would die. It's kind of, freaky looking. And it kills other fish. My fish is a murderer! So, yeah, it should get the "death penalty" I don't think I could actually kill it though...

tootles! :)

 
At 10:11 PM, May 28, 2006, Blogger JC said...

I think that jenni's fish needs to move it with brooke and then everyone would be happy.
Did you have a fish funeral?

 
At 3:25 PM, May 30, 2006, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Unfortunately, I did not. I had my mom dump him while I was at school.

 
At 9:36 PM, May 30, 2006, Blogger Newsy said...

sorry bout the loss of your little minnow,.!?:; We aint to sure if we'd know what we'd do if we ever lost our little mega pixel purty,.?!:;

 
At 1:32 AM, June 01, 2006, Blogger East said...

Yo Brooke!

I am sorry that Duke died. I hope it doesn't leave you feeling too depressed.
Just remember that he loved you and wouldn't want you to feel bad, because afterall he has gone to a better place.

With much zombie lurves
-Tim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home