Thursday, May 18, 2006

Every 22 minutes, someone is killed in an accident caused by a drunk driver. Today, our school was made aware of this. So, every 22 minutes, a grim reaper walked into a random classroom, taking an innocent victim into the hall, putting a tombstone around their neck to symbolize them being one that was killed. Once they were taken, they were supposed to be silenced for the rest of the day. It didn't work very well.

A funny thing occurred.. My Honors English class is watching Romeo and Juliet.. We were at the fight scene at the beginning of act three.. Where Tybalt kills Mercutio and then Romeo slays Tybalt in outrage. As Romeo is screaming at Tybalt for what he did, the class was in suspense. Though we knew what was going to happen, it was a thrill to see it in a modern way. We're on the edge of our seats.. Romeo pulls the trigger.. Tybalt falls the ground, and.. BAM!!!! That happened at the perfect moment. As Tybalt was falling to the ground in slow motion, we all turned our heads to see a crappy version of the reaper standing there. And no one saw him come in. But what a perfect moment! It slowly moves its way down the center aisle glaring at each innocent person. It gets to the end of the row.. turns my way.. gets right behind me pointing its..I unfortunately don't know the name of it (let's call it numbchucks).. it gets right behind me pointing its numbchucks at me. I look at Jennie in terror, and this went on for at least 30 seconds. I turns around and takes Becks instead.

1 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, May 23, 2006, Blogger Jenni said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! I couldn't stop laughing. Oh my goodness. That was an..umm...intersting week of school. You know why brookie haha. But anywho, i was crying i was laughing so hard. You should've seen you face :D

tootles! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home