Thursday, May 04, 2006

not enough


Mom says, "You're growing up TOO fast! You're TOO mature! You're TOO independent!"
I say, "I'm NOT growing up fast ENOUGH! I'm NOT mature ENOUGH! I need to be MORE independent!"

Speaking of being immature, have any of you read some of my very first posts? Up until recently, my posts have been horrid and I do not recommend you read them for entertainment purposes.
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!


She's right. I am growing up fast.
I've matured alot in the past year, and for that I am glad.

But, I must thank you, reader, for knocking some sense into me.

Can I get a w00t?

2 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, May 06, 2006, Blogger Jenni said...

w00t w00t!

tootles! :)

 
At 2:02 PM, May 24, 2006, Blogger East said...

Brooke! You are "teh" w007zorz! I mean, you are totally a phat ninjalooter! No one could ever stop you, ftw! I know you are totally hutzah, and we are all totally gapezorz over it. It just can't be helped... You totally pwn us 'cause we are all n00bz.

Chau

 

Post a Comment

<< Home