Thursday, December 07, 2006

Holy Hip-Hop, Batman!

Hi. Wow. I haven't posted in awhile. I guess nothing interesting has happened for me to post about. But I have been doing alot of thinking. Thinking about what, you ask? I guess just some things that I would like to change about me. Yes, yes, I know I say that alot and I get criticizing feedback, but there are some things that I really need to change. There are some areas in my life that just need some serious polishing. Here are some examples:

  • Trusting others too easily
  • Forgiveness
  • Paranoia
  • Keeping my mouth shut
  • Remaining faithful [commitment?]
  • Jealousy
  • All of the fruits of the spirit [for those who don't know.... love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, and self-control]


There's probably more. I just need to seek after God and quit being such a pansy. I get so emotional sometimes. I guess I just don't like when people show favor for people in front of other people [like me], ya know? Maybe you don't. Maybe I'm just crazy. Yeah, I think I am going crazy. Seriously. I'll just scream "WHAT?!" during class because I'll hear someone saying my name, but no one said anything. Yeah..weird.

Anywho..
What else to say?

Lost has ended until February 7th and I'm going through extreme withdrawal.
Prison Break has ended until January 22nd, which I am also going through withdrawal from.
I finally signed up for Driver's Ed/Training, which also starts the 22nd of January. Good thing it ends at 6pm so I can be on my couch preparing for the latest installment. I wish I would've done it earlier, because I would be driving that plaid thing pretty darn soon if I wasn't so lazy [not that kind, girls].

I bet I can predict my exact Christmas presents from my parents. I bet I'll get a Fuji 7.3 megapixel camera, a pair of plaid vans, and the extended version of ROTK. Yup. I'll let you know.


p.s. here's an amusing conversation my mother and I had a few months back, that I just kept forgetting to post...


Mom: Hey, do you want to go steal some apples from that tree before the world freezes?

Me: Uhh, no, that's like.. stealing.

Mom: Well, you'd better do it, or you're GROUNDED! Pick one: steal apples or be grounded.

Me: I pick the latter.

Mom: Yeah, we'll need a ladder.



Oh yeah. And Armageddon is a sad movie. It's even more sad [sadder???] when you're going through Prison Break/Lost withdrawal and it has one person from each of those shows in it, and one of those people might be dead. Poor Alex. =[

2 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, December 08, 2006, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

You already told us that conversation.

 
At 9:30 PM, December 21, 2006, Blogger jac-atac said...

You don't know what I got you for Christmas though.

Not that it's as amazing as a 7.3 megapixel camera or anything..........

Love ya! You're doing fine. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home