Friday, May 13, 2005

song of the week : she's in love

Well, I've decided to do a song of the week thing, you know, weekly. So, here goes.

"She's in Love" by According to John

What a beautiful smile A radiant girl
Fell in love first time I saw her She stays on my mind I’d give anything
To know everything about her

Pre-Chorus:There’s light in her eyes And I know it’s all for him She carries on and on Like he was her best friend

Chorus:
She’s in love (echo)
It’s not hard to see
But I would like to believe it was with me
Someone got a hold of her heart
And he won’t let go
And I know She’s in love

Verse2:She looks to the sky When she talks about him
She believes he hung the moon Said he had to go away
She waits for his return Says he’s coming for her soon

Pre-Chorus2:
How can this be fair?
This guy can walk on water
Don’t guess I’ve got a prayer
He’s written love letters - to reach her

Bridge:She worships the ground he walks on
She just smiles when she says his name
It’s a match made in heaven
I can’t compete with the King of Kings




I just love this song.. It's so good! I hope you enjoyed it too.. Just by, er, reading the lyrics.

3 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, May 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brookie...you've got a beautiful smile..you're a radiant girl. I fell in love with you the first time I saw you. No joke.

 
At 3:17 PM, May 16, 2005, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Umm, thank you, whoever you are.. I fell in love with you the moment I saw you, too, even though I don't exactly know who you are, but sure!

 
At 4:31 PM, May 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could that anonymous person be Jon??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home